Teach online like a pro
Earn a professional certificate online
Which certificate is best for me?
Take your online teaching to the next level.
The PCOE is an in-depth certificate for educators who have experience in online teaching and are looking to broaden their skills. As part of the certificate, you will engage in practical, interactive, and peer-to-peer learning activities.
The certificate culminates in a final ePortfolio project you can use to demonstrate what you’ve learned.
• Who it’s for: instructors and faculty with experience teaching online
• What you’ll learn: how to develop the key components of an online course
• What this certificate is NOT: a general introduction to online teaching and learning
100% online • $1,295
Starts Jan 26, 2016
Ready to make the transition to online teaching?
The FoOT certificate is for faculty and instructors who want to teach online, but haven’t done it before. It’s also perfect for a learner who is simply curious about how the online teaching environment works.
The final assignment will challenge you to consider key components of an effective online course and develop a learning activity plan.
• Who it’s for: educators without any online teaching experience
• What you’ll learn: the key concepts of online teaching and learning
• What this certificate is NOT: a guide for developing a complete online course
100% online • $525
Starts April 19, 2016
© 2018 Board of Regents - University of Wisconsin System. All Rights Reserved.