Mental Health and the Older Adult CertificateSign up today!
Enroll and earn an advanced certificate in Mental Health and the Older Adult
Join your peers for the region’s only professional development series taught by University of Wisconsin-Madison faculty in geriatric psychiatry and other faculty in social work, nursing, geriatric medicine, geriatric pharmacy, and psychotherapy.
You will have two years to complete 52 continuing education hours, including:
- Summer Institute on Mental Disorders and the Older Adult (summer 2018) – 12 CE hours
- Late-Life Depression – 5 CE hours
- Late-Life Anxiety – 5 CE hours
- Late-Life Sleep Disorders – 5 CE hours
- The Impact of Common Geriatric Conditions on Mental Health – 5 CE hours
- Managing Psychotropic Medications for Older Adults – 5 CE hours
You must complete three additional elective courses for the remaining 15 continuing education hours.
Once signed up for the certificate, we will help keep you on track for timely completion. Fill out the form on this page to get started.
We look forward to taking this journey with you!